Hey Beautiful people,
I have been nominated for the versatile blogger and blogger recognition awards by the beautiful Simone of Skincare struggles.
I love her Blog content, it comprises everything skin and make-up. Thanks Dear, I really appreciate it xxx
The Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, share 7 things about yourself.
7 Fun Facts About Me:
- I can touch my nose with my tongue. Cool and weird at the same time huh
- I can rotate my arms to the back (at the shoulder joint).I think they are a bit rusty now because it’s been a while I did it.
- When I was little, I used to think everyone finished University and got married at 20 years old.
- My teenage crush was Bow wow (lil Bow wow), I even dreamt that we had kids together, lol.
- I always have a serious look when I am in class. When You see me scribbling something on my book, look closely because I am most likely drawing something funny. So,my notes are always filled up with gibberish.
- I loved experimenting as a child. For example,it was nap time, my brother and I were not sleepy, I chewed and swallowed a razor blade (the tiger brand). There is a tiger drawing on it, so I thought to myself “If a tiger can eat razor, why can’t I as a human”. Luckily I was not hurt. We were caught before I was able to persuade my brother to try it.
- Another instance of the above was when I used to stare directly at the sun, to me it looked like a pill (panadol)
The Blogger Recognition Award.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
Write a post to show your award.
Give a brief story of how your blog started.
Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post.
- MY STORY
I started my blog in late May of 2017. So, it’s 5 months old now. I suffered with a lot of skin diseases when growing up and over the years, I have managed to learn how to get that glowing skin I have always admired in others.
- Be Yourself, that is what makes You unique.
- Don’t give in to pressure, walk at Your own pace as long as You know You are in the right direction.
My nominees are